If you are going to Le Flash tonight, this information will help you plan your tour of Castleberry Hill.
Getting there: A shuttle will leave every 10 minutes from the Garnett MARTA Station (Trinity Street side) between 7 p.m. and 1 a.m. Parking is available in lots at the corner of Trinity Avenue and Spring Street.
Finding your way: Maps will be available on the bus and at the event, or you can download one at www.leflash-atlanta.com
Timed performances and events:
- All evening: Artists’ talks at Niche. Five minutes each. Schedule posted at Niche entrance. 256 Walker Street.
- 7:30 p.m. “Aglow,” 30-minute dance performances every half hour.
Elliott St. @ Nelson St. and on the curve before pedestrian bridge.
- 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. “Pour” | gloATL + Lauri Stallings (40 minutes). Begins corner of Fair Street and Bradberry Street, down Bradberry to Haynes, Spur-Alley between Walker and Peters to Mangum Street, left on Mangum, right on Walker/Nelson. Concludes in building and inner courtyard at Castleberry Point, corner of Nelson and Walker Streets. Click link for video preview.
- 7:30, 8:15 and 9:00 p.m. “Tonoi III,” a clarinet composition by Nickitas Demos, will be performed by Ken Long with visuals by Joe Peragine. 313 Walker Street.
- 8-9 p.m.: Presynaptic Potential and Presynaptic Peepshow
Walker Street north of Haynes Street side and Alley/Spur.
- 9 p.m: Flash Couture Deux (20 minute fashion show)
Warehouse Fair St. @ Bradberry Street
- 9:30 p.m. Hail Augustus! (dramatic bonfire lighting)
#35 Below Peters St. @ Haynes Street near RR tracks
- Midnight Iron Pour. Elliott Street Pub, top end of Castleberry.
- Midnight. “luminous flux” | Bublee LE FLASH 2009 Finale